This is a fabulous book written by Louis Sachar that has so many funny chapters about the pupils in a school called Wayside.
It all starts off with a mean teacher in Wayside school who absolutely hates children, and thinks they are despicable, who teaches on floor 30.In case you have not noticed, Wayside school was accidentally built 30 classrooms tall instead of 30 storeys wide!
I would give this book 99 out of 100!
I would give this book 99 out of 100!
Once again Louis Sachar has succeeded in showing off his ability to write in a brilliant manner.
I would give this book 96 out of 100!
I would give this book 96 out of 100!
I would give this book 97 out of 100!
It is the first book that I have read by this author and it is absolutely excellent and outstanding!
It is about two children called Ted and Kat who's cousin comes to stay.Ted and Kat take there cousin (Salim) to see and have a ride on the London Eye. The pod the three children were in rose from the
ground...30 minutes later the pod doors
open but where is Salim?
Siobhan Dowd has shown off her brilliant
writing skills throughout this book and I
look forward to reading some more of her
work!
I would give this book 98 out of 100!

No comments:
Post a Comment